Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pro Bowl Sunday

It's about that time... pro bowl starts in approx 90 minutes. I'm so stoked to watch Michael Vick... it has been too long. Hopefully, Vick & Witten or Miles Austin will connect for several yards and then Jerry Jones will wake up and realize "hey, we need this guy on our team... screw tony." That would be a beautiful thing. :) I'd have my #7 jersey on preorder. 





I would also like to state that Reggie Miller has made the most 3 pointers in NBA history, and he also holds the NBA's 4 point play record with 24. I'm going to keep stating that for as long as I can because it's apparently the year to break Reggie Miller's records... young punks. 




Also, if you would like a good laugh you can check out my moonwalk videos on facebook. They're slightly ridiculous. I think #2 is my favorite, but the one that's the closest to looking somewhat like a moonwalk is #3.

#2


#3



So... I started this post a few hours ago... that's what happens when I'm at work. I get distracted. I was so excited when I heard Kris Allen was singing the National Anthem. No one had come in to the hotel for hours, and then as soon as Kris was about to start singing some guy came in wanting a room. I had to turn the breakfast TV up so I could hear it at least while I was checking the guy in. Anyways, this Pro Bowl is just an embarrassment. NFC, baby! 


Jason & Minivan are coming to bring me pizza since I've been working since 7am. What great friends I have! :) I suppose I should go get some plates and stuff out for when they get here. Have a great night people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment